Tuesday, April 8, 2008

James Blunt - Bloody Cold

My life is rubbish
My life is tough
The others singers pick on me, they nick all my stuff
They don't think I'm one of them, and that's not fair
Just cos I've got a girly voice and silly hair
I told them I'm a soldier, I've been in the war, but none of them believe me and laugh even more
Then Robbie said to prove I'm tough that I should go and take my coat and top off and stand in the snow.

It's bloody cold
It's bloody cold
It's bloody cold out here


But if I pass Robbie's test maybe he'll be so impressed
And it might help my career last into next year.

Noel and Liam Gallager won't let me in their gang
Morissey keeps telling me James Blunt is rhyming slang.
Craig David says the only way to prove I'm cool, is jumping with my trousers on into a swimming pool.

It's bloody cold
It's bloody cold
It's bloody cold god knows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.